Kalamazoo Cataract Surgeon
Dr. Paul Ernest, M.D. – Experienced Kalamazoo Cataract Surgeon In The Southern Michigan Area!
When looking for an experienced Cataract Surgeon for your cataract surgery needs, consider Dr. Paul Ernest! Practicing ophthalmology and surgery in Michigan for decades, Dr. Paul Ernest has earned the trust of his community over the years by providing transparent and transformative cataract surgery services to a variety of patients.
Whether you are a young adult with a critical vision issue or a senior looking for a knowledgeable and experienced cataract surgeon, Dr. Ernest is here to help. He has provided top quality care to adults of all ages throughout his long career.
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ernest and his unique, trusted professional background, as well as some tips and tricks about what to look for in a Cataract Surgeon In Kalamazoo Michigan, below. If you have any questions about Dr. Paul Ernest, Cataract Surgeon In Kalamazoo, MI, please feel free to give us a call at (877) 852-8463!
4016 W. Main Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
General Information – What Are Cataracts? What Is It Like Working With A Cataract Surgeon In Kalamazoo, MI?
Did you know that an estimated sixty percent of Americans will develop cataracts? Also known as a clouding of the natural lens, cataracts are an eye condition that negatively affects your vision, and is most common in people over the age of forty. Cataracts can affect your day to day life by making it difficult to sharpen your focus and thus to see clearly.
That is why Dr. Paul Ernest is here to help. Dr. Ernest is an experienced cataract surgeon who can replace the cloudy, natural lens with an artificial one in a typically minimally invasive procedure. In doing so, patients can experience better, clearer vision and an overall improved quality of life. So, if you or a loved one is struggling with cataracts, reach out to Dr. Paul Ernest’s office to schedule a surgical consultation today!
For Potential Patients – When Would I Need To See A Kalamazoo Cataract Surgeon Like Dr. Paul Ernest?
The health of your eyes and vision is just as important as the health of other areas of our bodies. However it is quite common for people to ignore sudden changes to their vision. Whether it is difficulty seeing or experiencing double vision, a lot of people think instances similar to those will just go away.
However, most times these issues do not go away. Here are some reasons why you may need to consult a Kalamazoo Cataract Surgeon like Dr. Paul Ernest:
- You have been referred to us by a medical professional: If your primary care physician, former ophthalmologist, or a different medical professional you have seen as a patient has referred you to us, you should not ignore it. They have referred you because you are in need of services that only a Kalamazoo Cataract Surgeon can provide.
- You have been noticing sudden, abnormal changes to your vision such as light sensitivity, blurry vision, and more: Another reason why people consult a Kalamazoo Cataract Surgeon is because they have noticed something different with their vision. Most patients, especially those with un-diagnosed cataracts, will reach out to us because they are experiencing cloudy vision. Whenever you notice any sort of change to your eyesight, do not ignore it – reach out to a trusted cataract surgeon like Dr. Ernest!
- You have been diagnosed with cataracts and are interested in getting surgery: If you have been diagnosed with cataracts in the past and are interested in getting surgery to help manage your condition and improve your eyesight, you should reach out to us! Dr. Ernest has performed over 90,000 successful cataract surgeries in the southern Michigan area over the past few decades, making him the best Kalamazoo Cataract Surgeon around!
- You are looking for more information about cataracts, refractive lenses, and more: Regardless of if you have or have not been diagnosed with an ocular issue, we are more than happy to help! We provide an in-depth consultation to all patients and provide as much helpful information as we can to help them lead their healthiest life!
Ultimately, Dr. Ernest and his team are here to help you with any vision issues you may be experiencing. We is currently taking new patients and would be glad to speak with prospective patients about what they are looking for in a Kalamazoo MI Cataract Surgeon.
Remember, always err on the side of caution when it comes to vision health – the smallest change could indicate a larger health problem that should not be ignored. When in doubt, give us a call for more information or to schedule an initial consultation!
In The Press – Interviews With Dr. Paul Ernest
Did you know that Dr. Ernest has made numerous public appearances on local television and radio to discuss cataract surgery breakthroughs? Over the years, Dr. Paul Ernest has brought his revolutionary findings in the ophthalmological field to light, and that combined with over 90,000 successful surgeries performed make an an experienced and knowledgeable cataract surgeon to help with your vision issues.
Here are some of the topics Dr. Ernest has discussed with local community members:
- Revolutionary cataract surgery approach that uses laser technology, known as LenSx, on the Grand Rapids Local Station WZZM 13
- General cataract surgery questions and information, and how the surgery may benefit you or a loved one, on Take 5 & Company radio show
- Game changing, innovative lens options for cataract surgery and how to use them in practice on local JTV Jackson television show, The Bart Hawley Show
- And more!
Ultimately, Dr. Paul Ernest is dedicated to empowering his local community with critical information about their vision health. He puts his patients’ health, wellness, and access to lifestyle changing information before anything else!
Contact Dr. Paul Ernest Today For An Appointment
To schedule an initial appointment with Dr. Paul Ernest, please visit our Contact page or give our office a call at (877) 852-8463. Dr. Ernest is currently taking new patients!
Also, if you have any other questions related to cataract surgery or general vision health, please give us a call. A representative from our office would be more than happy to help address any questions and concerns you may have about our services, payment options, general information, and more!