Battle Creek Cataract Surgeon
An Experienced Battle Creek Cataract Surgeon For Your Vision Health Needs
If you or a family member is looking for an experienced Battle Creek Cataract Surgeon, look no further than Dr. Paul Ernest! With over 90,000 cataract surgeries performed and decades of experience under his belt, Dr. Paul Ernest is a trusted, respected, and compassionate cataract surgeon who will work with you each and every step of the way of the cataract surgery process!
When reaching out to us for a consultation, there are a few questions you should also ask yourself about your own health, including:
- Have I been diagnosed with cataracts?
- Have I been given a referral to visit a cataract surgeon?
- Have I been informed about what happens before, during, and after cataract surgery?
- And more!
While there are many more questions on potential patient’s minds, the above questions will help guide both yourself and Dr. Ernest in mapping out the best health plan for your vision needs.
363 Fremont Street, Suite 301
Battle Creek, MI 49017
How Do I Know If I Have Cataracts? Am I In Need Of A Cataract Surgeon?
First and foremost, one way to tell for sure if you have cataracts or are in need of a cataract surgeon is if a medical professional has diagnosed you with the condition. However, there are a few questions you can ask yourself on your own time to see if any of the symptoms related to cataracts match any of the feelings you are experiencing.
Here are some questions to ask yourself before and during your consultation with Dr. Paul Ernest:
- Am I seeing double vision?
- Has my vision suddenly changed over the past few days?
- Am I finding it hard to see at night when I drive?
- Have I been getting headaches lately?
- Am I finding it difficult to see in bright light conditions?
- Has my vision become more cloudy or more blurry than usual?
- Am I experiencing any changes to my eyesight since my last ophthalmology check up?
- Has my ophthalmologist mentioned surgery as an option or a surgical referral in the past?
- And more!
Dr. Paul Ernest is an experienced cataract surgeon and he cares about the health of his patients, yet also wants to inform his patients and teach them about their vision health care. In doing so, Dr. Ernest aims to equip all of his patients, current or future, with as much knowledge about vision care as he can.
That is why we are asking you to consider the above questions – in answering these as truthfully as you can on your own, it can help you decide if you should schedule an appointment with Dr. Paul Ernest.
If you are not confident in your answers, are unable to answer them, or are looking for more clarification, please do not hesitate to give our office a call! You can reach Dr. Paul Ernest’s office by calling (877) 852-8463.
By giving us a call, we can answer any and all questions you may have about cataracts and vision health, as well as set you up with an appointment.
Dr. Ernest’s Customized Approach:
Having performed over 90,000 successful surgeries, Dr. Paul Ernest has the experience and knowledge to provide you with a customized approach to cataract surgery.
With decades of experience, Dr. Ernest understands first and foremost that not all patients and their cataract surgeries are the same – each and every patient walks through ours door with a unique health history that may be different from everyone else’s.
And that is something that Dr. Ernest takes seriously, and he addresses such with customized cataract surgery plans for his diverse array of patients.
But what does a customized cataract surgery plan look like? Here are a few things potential patients can expect from their time with Dr. Paul Ernest:
- A comprehensive consultation: Before any Cataract Surgeon In Battle Creek Michigan schedules a surgery, they should schedule a consultation with the patient. Dr. Paul Ernest takes this consultation very seriously – this is an opportunity for the patient to not only share their health history, but also explore the best lens options for their surgery and their specific lifestyle.
- Specialized vision care, from start to finish: Your typical surgeon would just perform your surgery – but not Dr. Paul Ernest. That is, Dr. Paul Ernest is by your side throughout the entire surgical process, from the minute you schedule your consultation to the post-surgery check-up.
- Open, informative discussions that empower the patient: Whether it be during your consultation or after surgery, Battle Creek Cataract Surgeon Dr. Paul Ernest is dedicated to communicating each and every step of the process to his patients. In doing so, Dr. Ernest has found patients become more comfortable but also more proactive about their overall health care needs. Battle Creek Cataract Surgeon Dr. Paul Ernest is here to answer all of your questions and address any of your concerns!
- Flexibility when it comes to payment options: Dr. Ernest is an experienced Cataract Surgeon In Battle Creek, MI, and he understands the financial commitment of cataract surgery and refractive surgery. Because of this, Dr. Paul Ernest is open to discussing the best payment option and overall financing plan for his patients.
Contact Dr. Paul Ernest – Experienced And Knowledgeable Cataract Surgeon In Battle Creek, MI, To Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Are you finally ready to sharpen your vision, optimize your lifestyle, and take control over your vision health needs? Battle Creek Cataract Surgeon Dr. Paul Ernest is here to help!
Dr. Paul Ernest is a highly experienced Cataract Surgeon In Battle Creek, MI and is currently taking new patients! Feel free to visit our frequently asked questions page or give us a call at (877) 852-8463 today to speak with a member of our team to schedule a consultation with Dr. Ernest – a Battle Creek Cataract Surgeon that will help with your vision needs.