Adrian Cataract Surgeon
Experienced Adrian Cataract Surgeon – Dr. Paul Ernest, M.D.
If you are looking for an Adrian Cataract Surgeon for your vision health and needs, look no further than Dr. Paul Ernest! With decades of experience, positive patient feedback, and commitment to revolutionary technologies and innovative procedures, Dr. Paul Ernest is a knowledgeable and experienced cataract surgeon.
When considering consulting with a cataract surgeon to help with your vision needs, be sure to consider these factors:
- Overall Quality Of Care – Do they have a trusted surgical record? Do they take extra time to make their patients comfortable?
- Reputation In The Medical Community – Are they well regarded in the medical community? Experienced cataract surgeons are well known and respected in their field.
- Years Of Professional Experience – How long have they been practicing medicine and performing successful surgeries?
- Positive Patient Feedback – Would you recommend family and friends to your Cataract Surgeon In Adrian Michigan? Do they have positive online reviews and compelling patient testimonies on their website?
- Specialized Health Plans For Each And Every Patient – Experienced and professional cataract surgeons value the needs of their diverse client base and understands that there is not a one size fits all approach to eye health and wellness.
- And more – These and many other characteristics make a surgeon like Dr. Paul Ernest extremely well qualified to help with your vision needs. Explore our website or give us a call to learn more about his practice and services.
1801 W. Maumee St., Ste. 100
Adrian, MI 49221
Experienced Cataract Surgeon In Adrian, MI – Dr. Paul Ernest
Dr. Ernest has a strong and respected reputation.
With decades of not only experience but high accolades and awards, Dr. Paul Ernest has constantly been noticed by his peers for his outstanding commitment to providing only the best eye care to his patients. Some of the recognitions that Dr. Paul Ernest has been awarded include but are not limited to:
- Highlighted as a Premier Surgeon by the Ocular Surgery News
- Named one of the Best Doctors In America by Best Doctors Inc. during the periods of ‘05 to ‘06, ‘07 to ‘08, and ‘09 to ‘10
- Receiving Best Ophthalmologist Award by Consumers Research Council of America during the periods of ‘04 to ‘05, ‘06 to ‘07, and ‘07 to ‘08
Throughout his many years of professional experience, Dr. Paul Ernest has earned the trust and respect of his peers in the medical community, diverse array of patients, and other practitioners in his field. His accolades are just one of the many reasons why Dr. Paul Ernest is a great choice to consider for your vision needs.
Dr. Paul Ernest – Experienced Cataract Surgeon In Adrian, MI
When looking for a professional cataract surgeon, you should definitely consider the experience level of your surgeon.
There are many factors regarding experience that make Dr. Paul Ernest stand out from the rest when it comes to working with the best Adrian Cataract Surgeon, including:
- Educational background: Paul Ernest attended Northwestern University as an undergraduate student before obtaining his M.D. at Wayne State University School of Medicine, where he completed his residency in the Department of Ophthalmology. His academic journey is just one part of his experience as a surgeon that makes him the best Adrian Cataract Surgeon!
- Years of pertinent experience: After completing his fellowship, Dr. Paul Ernest founded his practice in 1978 and since then has performed over 90,000 successful surgeries for a variety of patients in the Michigan area!
- Specific services and specialties: When exploring which cataract surgeon will best suit your needs, you should find a surgeon that can cater to your specific health and wellness needs. Dr. Paul Ernest specializes in not only cataracts, but also issues pertaining to glaucoma, lens implantation, and a variety of refractive surgeries!
Dr. Paul Ernest’s Research And Innovation
Another reason why Dr. Paul Ernest is the best Adrian Cataract Surgeon has to do with the fact that he has dedicated his life to research and innovation.
Pulling from his undergraduate engineering background, researching new technologies that have the opportunity to revolutionize his industry is something Dr. Paul Ernest takes very seriously – he is an Adrian Cataract Surgeon that is constantly on the front lines of innovation!
A way in which Dr. Paul Ernest does this is by carrying out the research, writing, and publishing of a variety of articles, journals, and studies in his area of expertise. Dr. Paul Ernest has been doing this for decades, with some of this most notable articles published in:
- Journal of Ophthalmology
- Ophthalmology, Clinical, and Surgical Practices
- Ophthalmology Times
- Journal of Refractive Surgery
- Ocular Surgery News
- And more!
In addition to being published in a variety of notable magazines, journals, and textbooks, Dr. Paul Ernest has also written about many different revolutionary and informative aspects to his career, including discussions on:
- Small incision removal of intraocular lenses
- Implant induced pupil block glaucoma
- Thermal wound injury
- Clear corneal incisions
- Refractive eye surgery
- Advances in cataract surgery
- And more!
With years of exemplary writing and research, Dr. Paul Ernest is an Adrian Cataract Surgeon that you and your loved ones can depend upon for only the highest quality and innovative care!
Dedicated To Serving All Michiganders In Need
Another reason why Dr. Paul Ernest is the best Adrian Cataract Surgeon in the area is because he has spent his entire life caring for the people in his community.
That is, ever since enrolling in medical school at Wayne State University in 1969, Dr. Paul Ernest has learned, lived, and served his community in Michigan ever since. He has been with the Specialty Eye Institute for decades, a vision health provider that he founded in 1978.
Ultimately, Dr. Paul Ernest’s decades long dedication to the Michigan area makes him the most trustworthy Adrian Cataract Surgeon around! There is no one else who knows his community better than Adrian Cataract Surgeon Dr. Paul Ernest!
Learn More About Dr. Paul Ernest And How He Can Prioritize Your Health Needs Today!
Interested in learning more about Dr. Paul Ernest? Looking to schedule an appointment of surgical consultation? Have any relevant questions about our services, hours, payment options, and more?
Please do not hesitate to reach out! Contact Us at 877-852-8463 to speak with a representative from our office today – because your vision health is Adrian Cataract Surgeon Dr. Paul Ernest’s number one priority!
Remember, if you are experiencing any sudden changes to your vision, such as bright lights, blurry vision, or more, do not ignore them. Schedule an appointment as soon as you can so you can be seen by Dr. Paul Ernest as quickly as possible.